List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary dead or alive?

  • From: Cemre Kutluay < >
  • To:
  • Cc: PeerLibrary development < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] PeerLibrary dead or alive?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 21:46:03 -0500

As being the noneffective member of community:

- i believe the times of PeerLibrary is around. Considering the consolidation of open-science around the world, PeerLibrary, soon, will become both personal and institutional tool for knowledge sharing in and around academic scene.

- Decentralisation of development and coordination can be achieved by throwing a hook to Europe (maybe through a cooperation with P2P Foundation). I am moving to Amsterdam for the next 4 months, starting from March and i'd be more than happy to talk this issue with Michel Bauwens.

- (not much but at least something) I can postpone my Amsterdam move and relocate around the campus for 3 months to support the efforts (that's the limitation of an easy visa, i suppose).

- we can fund the project via crowd-funding and boost it.

best wishes from somewhere in Amazonas.

Cemre.