List archive Help

[PeerLibrary dev] Re: PeerLibrary kickoff meeting

  • From: Hannah Huang < >
  • To: Brian Y Kim < >
  • Cc: Mitar < >, PeerLibrary development < >, PeerLibrary outreach < >, Mingtao Fang < >, Gary Richmond < >, Gaurav Garg < >, Genevieve Tran < >, Siddhant Tandon < >, Dongjie Zhu < >, Matthew Waliman < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: PeerLibrary kickoff meeting
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 22:10:23 -0800

I'm good with that!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 10:01 PM, Brian Y Kim < > wrote:
I think we start meeting next Wednesday, since we already had our GM today for this week. And Friday is the group study hours. Not 100% sure though.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:52 PM, Hannah Huang < > wrote:
Are we meeting on Wednesday?

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Mitar < > wrote:
Hi!

Just a reminder, like always, meeting minutes and agenda have a known URL:

http://pad.peerlibrary.org/p/meeting-2015-02-23

And Google hangout link for remote participation for people outside
Berkeley:

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2UyYTVhcWc4cXJnaWM2bnQ2ZDk0OG0yNXJnQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20.kijreb7bhpl8qfkr7n9d549so4

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/