List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: PeerLibrary kickoff meeting

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Cc: PeerLibrary outreach < >, Mingtao Fang < >, Brian Kim < >, Gary Richmond < >, Gaurav Garg < >, Genevieve Tran < >, Siddhant Tandon < >, Dongjie Zhu < >, Matthew Waliman < >, Matej Jan < >
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] Re: PeerLibrary kickoff meeting
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:22:05 -0800

Hi!

Yes, Matej (CCed) will be around most of the day, so just type in my
name and he will open the door (or anyone else of you). So yes, come
together and go over what you read and learned and study together. If
there is anything unclear, ask Matej, or prepare a list of questions and
send them to the development list and I will answer when I get back.

P.S.: We should probably move all this discussion to development list
only. So is everyone on the development list? Then we can start just
sending there things related to development.

Mitar