Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] NEW WHEN2MEET LINK

  • From: Rachel Wolfsohn < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] NEW WHEN2MEET LINK
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 10:45:45 -0700

DO-OVER, THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK: http://www.when2meet.com/?2081211-1Mzos

Hi everyone,
It seems only three other people besides myself have answered the when2meet. If you don't answer, the default time for today is sometime between now and 2pm. That's pretty sudden for most of you I'm guessing.

We're looking at you:

Rodrigo
Michael
Opal
Spencer

If your name is on this list, please respond by filling out THIS WHEN2MEET!!!! ASAP!! We need to meet today and have this done by the end of the week!

Do it! We'll all thank each other...

:-)
--
Best <3,