Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Re: NEW WHEN2MEET LINK

  • From: GARY MATTHEW RICHMOND < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary outreach] Re: NEW WHEN2MEET LINK
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 22:04:20 -0700

I will be there soon! Still at Moffitt with presentation buddies.

Gary

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Rachel Wolfsohn < > wrote:
Hi Everyone,

It seems the only time everyone is free is tonight at 10pm.

Let's meet at Cloyne, 2600 Ridge Rd.

We NEED to meet soon, it's due Friday!!!

 If you want/can come earlier and start working on it, I'll be there after 8pm.

BE THERE TONIGHT @10PM.