Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Next steps for outreach

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Next steps for outreach
  • Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 14:26:04 -0700

Hi!

OK. So main next steps for outreach team is to start thinking about
creating materials others can use to present PeerLibrary. We have every
so and so some opportunity to present PeerLibrary, and we would need
some materials for that.

Some ideas:
- make few versions of slides (I have them currently in OpenOffice
format): 5 minute presentation, 20 minute, technical background one
- have a video to show
- have a screencast one can loop as a demo
- pamphlets to be printed
- short summaries one can submit for a talk somewhere

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Next steps for outreach, Mitar, 10/05/2014