Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Event reports

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Event reports
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 08:12:37 -0500

Hi!

Please post event reports into tickets, not Google Drive. We work in
open. I think that any criticism of events, both positive or negative,
and our experience of them can be public.

Put into our Google Drive only sensitive information, like contact
information of any contacts you made.

We are using Google Drive only for:
- private information
- sensitive information
- rich-text documents where we want collaboratively work on them in
real-time (like grant applications)

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Event reports, Mitar, 11/25/2014