Mailing list for outreach coordination of PeerLibrary.

List archive Help

[PeerLibrary outreach] Priorities

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To: PeerLibrary outreach < >
  • Subject: [PeerLibrary outreach] Priorities
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:26:36 -0800

Hi!

Now that we cleaned up some bases, I would like to explain that we have
three priorities:

1.) getting professors from Berkeley and decals to use PeerLibrary next
semester
2.) getting funding (Klara leading this)
3.) applying to conferences and events to present PeerLibrary

I think we are getting better with 2.

With 3. as well, but I don't understand why nobody wants to go anywhere?
We have so many opportunities to travel and we have to seek people to go?

And start working on 1. - we should start talking with professors now so
that they have time to prepare and learn until the semester starts.

Mitar

--
PeerLibrary, facilitating the global conversation on academic literature
https://peerlibrary.org/

  • [PeerLibrary outreach] Priorities, Mitar, 11/26/2014