List archive Help

Re: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerDB vs. Meteor collection queries

  • From: Mitar < >
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [PeerLibrary dev] PeerDB vs. Meteor collection queries
  • Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 14:48:56 +0100

Hi!

> They are very limited. Meteor provides namespacing for packages and a
> limited number of variables they export (like Document variable exported
> by our package PeerDB). I am not sure if they make it unstructured and
> hard to read?

Maybe I just got used to having IDE which knows how to get me to the
place where any symbol is defined automatically, so then I do not really
care if symbol is local, global, or imported.

We have WebStorm's keys for PeerLibrary, if you want to use it. :-)

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m